Monday, March 30, 2009

Roadtrip Map Updates

While I muster the energy to continue to catch up on blog posts, I've made a number of updates to the roadtrip map:

1) The route's level of detail has been improved significantly, so it more closely follows the actual roads driven.

2) Prior stops have been labeled: blue markers with dots are places where I did and/or ate something and stayed the night. The camera, fork & knife, and bed icons naturally depict places where I only did a single thing (I both ate and did some sightseeing in San Antonio, but the sightseeing wins out).

3) My current location is depicted with a red pushpin, while my next major destination is depicted with a green pushpin.

4) Eagle-eyed watchers will note that I've altered my route for the first time, leaving Interstate 10 well before El Paso and instead shooting up 285 through Pecos (TX) and Roswell (NM) to Albuquerque.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment